At tru.ID, we are on a mission to build the world-leading API platform for mobile authentication.
We're looking for a Product Designer to join our team on a three month contract, which may be extensible for another three months. We are open to considering applicants looking for either full-time or reduced hours contracts (up to 2 days a week).
What you'll do
- Research, design, and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Deliver highly intuitive experiences on our Website, Console, App(s) and other assets.
- Create a consistent visual identity and design language for the company and evolve our Branding Guidelines.
- Create visual assets for product, sales and marketing.
- Deliver improvements in user conversion through intuitive user experiences to create cohesive buyer and user journeys.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment across engineering, product and marketing.
What will set you up for success
- A command over visual and communication design principles.
- A strong growth mindset — humility, passion for learning, action-bias.
- Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches, wireframes and mockups.
- Highly skilled in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and other design tools.
- Strong ability to prototype in HTML/CSS, AfterEffects, or other tools.
- Strong visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principals.
- Past record of driving user experience improvements through interaction design.
- An understanding of building great experiences for both developer and business user personae.
What we offer
We are a well-funded early-stage startup. We're a remote-first, distributed company with people located in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧, Spain 🇪🇸, France 🇫🇷 and Greece 🇬🇷.
- Remote working — you can be based anywhere UTC±5 Hours,
- Flexible working hours,
- Competitive rates
At tru.ID, we are a diverse group—proudly representing 8 nationalities already—united in our passion for building the future of digital identity. We seek and respect diversity of being, thought and expression.
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to email@example.com including:
- Why the role interests you
- A link to your LinkedIn profile or a copy of your CV
- Where possible, a link to your online portfolio