At tru.ID, we are on a mission to build the world-leading API platform for mobile authentication.
We're looking for a Developer Experience Engineer to join our team to help us build a great experience for developers on the tru.ID platform. The ideal candidate is a generalist who is excited about new web and mobile technologies and has a drive to make other developers successful.
What you'll do
- Write documentation, tutorials and blog posts to enable and support developers on the tru.ID platform
- Encourage and manage inclusive participation on our open source projects, both internally and externally on GitLab (or GitHub)
- Extend our documentation and developer console built with Next.js, MDX, Redux, React, TypeScript and Chakra UI and hosted on Vercel
- Update the existing front-end with new components, design and branding, and contribute to defining our developer experience tooling
- Ensure that user interfaces are accessible to all, aesthetically pleasing to look at and highly intuitive to use
What will set you up for success
- An understanding of what makes for a great experience for developers
- Demonstrable experience with TypeScript and React
- Experience of working with Chakra UI, Tailwind CSS or similar component library or design systems
- Experience of creating sample code, creating documentation and writing blog posts
- An interest in development with iOS, Android, React Native and the Ionic Framework
- An eye for design, but you don't need to be a designer
- A love of APIs and some knowledge of OpenAPI
What we offer
We are a well-funded early-stage startup. We're a remote-first, distributed company with people located in the UK 🇬🇧, Spain 🇪🇸, France 🇫🇷 and Greece 🇬🇷.
- Remote working — you can be based anywhere UTC±5 Hours,
- Flexible working hours,
- Company health and dental insurance plan or contributions to your own plan,
- Share options
At tru.ID, we are a diverse group—proudly representing 8 nationalities already—united in our passion for building the future of digital identity. We seek and respect diversity of being, thought and expression.
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Why the role interests you
- A link to your LinkedIn profile or a copy of your CV
- Links to your GitHub or GitLab profile, a list of open source projects you either maintain or have contributed to and blog posts you have written