At tru.ID, we are on a mission to build the world-leading API platform for mobile authentication.
We're looking for a Developer Educator to join our team to educate existing and future customers, and the wider developer community about mobile development and security best practices.
What you'll do
- Create a developer education content strategy in partnership with Product and Marketing
- Manage and execute the developer content strategy through individual contribution and working with contractors
- Create and manage technical documentation on https://developer.tru.id including quick starts, guides, API references and tutorials
- Manage and contribute to API standards and OpenAPI specifications
- Ensure our docs, code samples and SDKs on https://github.com/tru-ID are accessible, functional and follow best open-source practices
- Help early stage customers get up and running via online presentations and discussions
What will set you up for success
- Experience creating educational developer content for iOS or Android
- You've previously built, or contributed to, a developer content roadmap
- Knowledge of working with Git, GitHub, Markdown
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Well organised, collaborative, and detail orientated
What we offer
We are a well-funded early-stage startup. We're a remote-first, distributed company with people located in Austria 🇦🇹, France 🇫🇷, Greece 🇬🇷, Nigeria 🇳🇬, Singapore 🇸🇬, Spain 🇪🇸, UK 🇬🇧 and UAE 🇦🇪.
- Remote working — you can be based anywhere UTC±5 Hours,
- Flexible working hours,
- Company health and dental insurance plan or contributions to your own plan,
- Share options
At tru.ID, we are a diverse group—proudly representing 8 nationalities already—united in our passion for building the future of digital identity. We seek and respect diversity of being, thought and expression.
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Why the role interests you
- A link to your LinkedIn profile or a copy of your CV
- Links to artefacts that you may have authored which are relevant to the role — such as code repos, OA Specs, Docs etc.